Although we were required to transfer the copyright of some
of the following articles to the publishers, we are allowed to
distribute copies to individuals for personal and/or research
use. Your click on any of the links below constitutes your request
for a personal copy of the linked articles. A detailed copyright
notice appears in the articles.
- O’Connell T., Sederberg P.B., and Walther D. (submitted) Scene structure preserved in line drawings is sufficient to represent scene category but not scene identity in scene-selective cortex.
- Smith T.A., and Sederberg P.B. (submitted) Low frequency neural oscillations during encoding reveal interactions between semantic relatedness, subsequent memory, and subsequent false memory.
- Hasinski A.E., and Sederberg P.B. (submitted) Trial-level information for individual faces in the fusiform face area depends on subsequent memory.
- Sederberg P.B., and Smith T.A. (submitted) Modeling the role of context and prediction in encoding variability.
- Nielson D.M., and Sederberg P.B. (submitted) MELD: Mixed effects for large datasets.
- Gillespie M.J., Smith T.A., Cunningham W.A., and Sederberg P.B. (submitted) Open to too much experience: Individual differences in personality predict false memory.
- Manns J.R., Galloway C.R., and Sederberg P.B. (in press) A temporal context repetition effect in rats during a novel object recognition memory task. Animal Cognition. (pdf)
- Nielson D.M., Smith T.A., Sreekumar V., Dennis S., and Sederberg P.B. (in press) The human hippocampus represents space and time during retrieval of real-world memories. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Turner B.M., Sederberg P.B., and McClelland J.L. (in press) Bayesian Analysis of Simulation-based Models. Journal of Mathematical Psychology. (pdf)
- Ziniel J., Schniter P., and Sederberg P. (2015) Binary Linear Classification and Feature Selection via Generalized Approximate Message Passing. Signal Processing, IEEE Transactions on, 63, 2020–2032. (pdf)
- Hayes T.R., Petrov A.A., and Sederberg P.B. (2015) Do we really become smarter when our fluid-intelligence test scores improve?. Intelligence, 48, 1–14. (pdf)
- Paul B.T., Sederberg P.B., and Feth L.L. (2015) Imagined Temporal Groupings Tune Oscillatory Neural Activity for Processing Rhythmic Sounds. Timing & Time Perception, 3, 172–188. (pdf)
- Polyn S.M., and Sederberg P.B. (2014) Brain rhythms in mental time travel. NeuroImage, 85, 678–684. (pdf)
- Turner B.M., and Sederberg P.B. (2014) A generalized, likelihood-free method for posterior estimation. Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, 21, 227–250. (pdf)
- Serruya M.D., Sederberg P.B., and Kahana M.J. (2014) Power shifts track serial position and modulate encoding in human episodic memory. Cerebral Cortex, 24, 403–413. (pdf)
- Gershman S.J., Blei D.M., Norman K.A., and Sederberg P.B. (2014) Decomposing spatiotemporal brain patterns into topographic latent sources. NeuroImage, 98, 91–102. (pdf)
- Turner B.M., Forstmann B.U., Wagenmakers E., Brown S.D., Sederberg P.B., and Steyvers M. (2013) A Bayesian framework for simultaneously modeling neural and behavioral data. NeuroImage, 72, 193–206. (pdf)
- Johnson M.R., Higgins J.A., Norman K.A., Sederberg P.B., Smith T.A., and Johnson M.K. (2013) Foraging for thought: an inhibition of return-like effect resulting from directing attention within working memory. Psychological Science, 24, 104–1112. (pdf)
- Turner B.M., Sederberg P.B., Brown S., and Steyvers M. (2013) A method for efficiently sampling from distributions with correlated dimensions. Psychological Methods, 18, 368–384. (pdf)
- Turner B.M., and Sederberg P.B. (2012) Approximate Bayesian computation with differential evolution. Journal of Mathematical Psychology, 56, 375–385. (pdf)
- Gershman S.J., Moore C.D., Todd M.T., Norman K.A., and Sederberg P.B. (2012) The successor representation and temporal context. Neural Computation, 24, 1553–1568. (pdf)
- Smith T.A., Hasinski A.E., and Sederberg P.B. (2012) The Context Repetition Effect: Predicted Events are Remembered Better, Even When They Don’t Happen. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 142, 1298. (pdf)
- Turk-Browne N.B., Simon M.G., and Sederberg P.B. (2012) Scene representations in parahippocampal cortex depend on temporal context. The Journal of Neuroscience, 32, 7202–7207. (pdf)
- Hayes T.R., Petrov A.A., and Sederberg P.B. (2011) A novel method for analyzing sequential eye movements reveals strategic influence on Raven’s Advanced Progressive Matrices.. Journal of Vision, 11, 1–10. (pdf)
- Sederberg P.B., Gershman S.J., Polyn S.M., and Norman K.A. (2011) Human memory reconsolidation can be explained using the temporal context model. Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, 18, 455-468. (pdf)
- Sederberg P.B., Miller J.F., Howard M.W., and Kahana M.J. (2010) The temporal contiguity effect predicts episodic memory performance. Memory & Cognition, 38, 689–699. (pdf)
- Solway A., Geller A.S., Sederberg P.B., and Kahana M.J. (2010) PyParse: A semiautomated system for scoring spoken recall data. Behavior Research Methods, 42, 141–147. (pdf)
- Hanke M., Halchenko Y.O., Sederberg P.B., Olivetti E., Frund I., Rieger J.W., Herrmann C.S., Hanson S.J., Haxby J.V., and Pollmann S. (2009) PyMVPA: A Unifying Approach to the Analysis of Neuroscientific Data. Fontiers in Neuroinformatics. (pdf)
- Hanke M., Halchenko Y.O., Sederberg P.B., Hanson S.J., Haxby J.V., and Pollmann S. (2009) PyMVPA: A Python toolbox for multivariate pattern analysis of fMRI data. Neuroinformatics, 7, 37–53. (pdf, pdf)
- Socher R., Gershman S., Sederberg P., Norman K., Perotte A.J., and Blei D.M. (2009) A bayesian analysis of dynamics in free recall.
- Howard M.W., Sederberg P.B., and Kahana M.J. (2009) Reply to Farrell and Lewandowsky: Changes in the shape of the lag-CRP predicted by TCM due to recency. Psychonomic Bulliten & Review, 16, 973–984. (pdf)
- Sederberg P.B., Howard M.W., and Kahana M.J. (2008) A context-based theory of recency and contiguity in free recall. Psychological Review, 115, 893–912. (pdf)
- Kahana M.J., Sederberg P.B., and Howard M.W. (2008) Putting short-term memory into context: Reply to Usher and colleagues. Psychological Review, 115, 1119–1125. (pdf)
- Howard M.W., Kahana M.J., and Sederberg P.B. (2008) Postscript: Distinguishing between temporal context and short-term store. Psychological Review, 115, 1125–1126. (pdf)
- van Vugt M.K., Sederberg P.B., and Kahana M.J. (2007) Comparison of spectral analysis methods for characterizing brain oscillations. Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 162, 49–63. (pdf)
- Sederberg P.B., Schulze-Bonhage A., Madsen J.R., Bromfield E.B., Litt B., Brandt A., and Kahana M.J. (2007) Gamma oscillations distinguish true from false memories. Psychological Science, 18, 927–932. (pdf, pdf)
- Geller A.S., Schleifer I.K., Sederberg P.B., Jacobs J., and Kahana M.J. (2007) PyEPL: A Cross-Platform Experiment-Programming Library. Behavior Research Methods. (pdf)
- Sederberg P.B., Schulze-Bonhage A., Madsen J.R., Bromfield E.B., McCarthy D.C., Brandt A., Tully M.S., and Kahana M.J. (2007) Hippocampal and neocortical gamma oscillations predict memory formation in humans. Cerebral Cortex, 17, 1190–1196. (pdf)
- Sederberg P.B., Gauthier L.V., Terushkin V., Miller J.F., Barnathan J.A., and Kahana M.J. (2006) Oscillatory Correlates of the Primacy Effect in Episodic Memory. NeuroImage, 32, 1422–1431. (pdf)
- Sederberg P.B., Kahana M.J., Howard M.W., Donner E.J., and Madsen J.R. (2003) Theta and gamma oscillations during encoding predict subsequent recall. Journal of Neuroscience, 23, 10809–10814. (pdf)
- Levy W.B., Sederberg P.B., and August D. (1998) Sequence Compression in a Hippocampal Model: A Functional Dissection. (pdf)
- Levy W.B., and Sederberg P.B. (1997) A Neural Network Model of Hippocampally Mediated Trace Conditioning. IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, 372–376. (pdf)